- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My wife and I broke down while traveling thru and a phone call brought the owner Jim to us, he was able to get our truck started and we followed him back to the shop. Our alternator was shot. They ordered up a reman and installed it in less than hour and we were back on the road again! We were returning to Alaska and it was a great service experience. The cost was very reasonable and the service was great! We would highly recommend this business as a place to repair and or maintain your automobile! Thanks for the great service!!Gary J.
They are helpful and honest. Will repeat my business and would recommend.Chris M.
I had a to drive back to Utah, but my vehicle broke down. They had a full calendar. They saw my situation and made space in their busy schedule to fix my vehicle and get me and my family back on the road. Great people!!! We can't say enough about how great they were and how honest they were with us. Thank you so much!!!John J.
5 Stars!Lorie S.
The best experience I've had with an automotive repair shop. Will be my new go to place any time I have an issue with my car! Thank you guys so much!Piper W.